Monday, January 7, 2013

Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace






My 4 year old daughter LOVES anything to do with Disney World, especially the princesses. She also loved to play with Little People, so when I found out that Fisher Price made a Little People Princess castle I was very excited! When my daughter saw the commercial she went nuts, so since my christmas shopping was done I asked her grandma to get it for her for christmas! She was beyond thrilled! I also have a 17 month old son and he loves playing with it as much as she does.

This castle does come with a good amount of items. It comes with a Cinderella and a Snow White Little Person. It comes with 2 chairs, a table, and a bed for when the princesses get tired :).  It makes lots of noices as well. You can spin the bottom disk part and that plays music and the princesses can sit in the little attached chairs and look like they are dancing. The door to open the castle also plays music sounds.

You can purchase extra Disney Princess Little People for this castle. Each one talks and sings. Has to be the princess little people though, as the others will not talk or sing.

My kids have had endless hours of fun with this toy. I definately give it 5 stars. You can purchase it at a variety of stores, Amazon.com has it right now for $39.88.

No comments:

Post a Comment