Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn™ Learning Home™





When my daughter was a baby I always heard how great this product was. I thought it was too expensive so I really didn't look into it (or look into getting a used one). When my son turned 15 months I saw this at a Consignment shop a town away for a great price and decided to take it. I am so glad I did, my son is nuts over it! It's been 3 months and he plays with it everyday either alone or with his 4 year old sister!

A few great things about this toy:

1. 
  • Learn the alphabet with the sing-along radio & other activities
  • Drop balls in rainspout for counting fun and musical reward!
  • Spin house numbers & move dials on clock
  • Lots of opposites to learn—like up & down, on & off, open & close, day & night!
  • Sort shapes & learn colors

2. 
  • Sing along with 21 delightful songs, including:
    • Welcome Home song
    • Itsy-Bitsy Spider
    • Doggy in the Window
    • Hickory Dickory Dock
    • Plus songs (with lyrics) for counting, colors, opposites & more!
  • Drop balls down rainspout for musical reward!
  • Enjoy songs & fun phrases on different radio stations
  • 25+ fun sounds & encouraging phrases with activities
3. 
  • Introduces new topics as they relate to familiar things in baby’s home.
  • Reinforces learning concepts through delightful music, sounds, songs & activities.
  • Stimulates curiosity & encourages baby to explore.
  • Builds self-confidence & a sense of empowerment as baby masters new skills.
My son loves climbing through the door, and putting the shapes in the door and turning the light on and off.

It requires 3 C batteries which aren't included, and the dimensions of this are Approx. 29" H x 31" W x 23" D.

It goes for about $90 and believe me, if i knew my son was going to play with this like crazy I would have bought it for the $90 a long time ago! Definately worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment