When my daughter was a baby I always heard how great this product was. I thought it was too expensive so I really didn't look into it (or look into getting a used one). When my son turned 15 months I saw this at a Consignment shop a town away for a great price and decided to take it. I am so glad I did, my son is nuts over it! It's been 3 months and he plays with it everyday either alone or with his 4 year old sister!
A few great things about this toy:
- Learn the alphabet with the sing-along radio & other activities
- Drop balls in rainspout for counting fun and musical reward!
- Spin house numbers & move dials on clock
- Lots of opposites to learn—like up & down, on & off, open & close, day & night!
- Sort shapes & learn colors
- Sing along with 21 delightful songs, including:
- Welcome Home song
- Itsy-Bitsy Spider
- Doggy in the Window
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Plus songs (with lyrics) for counting, colors, opposites & more!
- Drop balls down rainspout for musical reward!
- Enjoy songs & fun phrases on different radio stations
- 25+ fun sounds & encouraging phrases with activities
- Introduces new topics as they relate to familiar things in baby’s home.
- Reinforces learning concepts through delightful music, sounds, songs & activities.
- Stimulates curiosity & encourages baby to explore.
- Builds self-confidence & a sense of empowerment as baby masters new skills.
It requires 3 C batteries which aren't included, and the dimensions of this are Approx. 29" H x 31" W x 23" D.
It goes for about $90 and believe me, if i knew my son was going to play with this like crazy I would have bought it for the $90 a long time ago! Definately worth every penny!