Monday, January 14, 2013

Fellowes Bankers Box® SmoothMove™ FastFold Moving & Storage




I received an email from the company Fellowes to see if I was interested in trying out a reviewing their SmoothMove moving and storage boxes. I automatically said yes because I need storage boxes desperately, especially having 2 young children! So much stuff I need to store!

I received the boxes about a few weeks later and was very pleased with them.  Here is some infortmation about Bankers Box® SmoothMove™ FastFold Moving & Storage boxes.

  • No tape required - lid locks into place for secure closure
  • Strong, durable hand holes for comfortable moving and lifting
  • FastFold® quick and easy assembly
  • Easy to break down and store flat until ready for reuse
  • All boxes constructed from strong 32 ECT C-Flute Kraft corrugated board

I LOVE how no tape is required, makes it so much for easier, and especially when you want to take the boxes back out of storage to get one simple thing out of them, no cutting tape and then re-taping!
These boxes are very strong and durable, and very quick to assemble.
When you aren't using them they do fold down flat so they can be put away for easy storage until you want to use them.

These boxes do come in small, medium, and large so they do fit your needs for whatever you need to store.
I also reviewed the SmoothMove Tape dispenser with moving tape. What a great dispenser! It's very heavy duty and not cheap like other brands may be. Very simple to load in the tape and the tape comes out nice and smooth in the dispenser.  Please see the picture at the bottom of page.


Here is the website where you can watch a video about the product and also purchase. http://www.fellowes.com/us/en/Products/Pages/product-details.aspx?prod=US-0062701
Please use code CAW to receive 10% off plus free shipping! A GREAT deal on these boxes!

Below are some social media links where you can find out additional information, and follow them:

http://www.facebook.com/SmoothMoveSupplies?fref=ts


I am very happy with these boxes and recommend them to my readers!

***This review is based on my experience with the product. I am not affiliated with the company and everything in this review is my opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment