This Processor is FABULOUS!!! There is not a bad thing I can say about it. It saves so much time when It comes to chopping, dicing, or mincing vegetables.
Here are the highlights:
- 700-watt food processor with wide and narrow feed tubes, plus pulse control
- 12-cup work bowl, 10-cup chef's bowl, and 4-cup mini bowl with mini blade
- Multipurpose stainless-steel blade, dough blade, citrus press, and egg whip
- 3 discs for slicing/shredding; spatula; storage case; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 10-1/2 by 8-1/4 by 16-1/8 inches; 1-year warranty
It is a very user friendly machine, and the cleanup is pretty quick with it too. It is expensive but I have had mine for 2 years now and It works just like when I got it. You can also find good sales on it, especially at Macy's. Right now, Amazon has this on sale for $178.00.