Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Logitech S715i Rechargeable Speaker for iPod and iPhone Review

My husband bought me this radio for Mother's day. I was doing reviews on many of them on Amazon.com and this one came up with the most 5 star reviews.
I enjoy sitting outside with my family on my deck and I usually use my iPhone to listen to Pandora. The music doesn't really reach a good volume on the iPhone so I decided a docking station would be the best thing.
I received this radio about a week ago and I am in love with it! It is very light weight and easy to use. It has an on/off switch and you just set your iPhone or iPod on to your music and play! This works with all types of iPhones and iPods. I have an iPhone 4 and my daughter has an iPhone 3 and both work perfectly.
It comes with a rechargeable battery that will last about 6 hours. It also comes with a plug in adapter to charge it or play it plugged in which is a big feature I wanted. It also comes with a very easy to use remote that includes a battery. The sound quality is excellent and there really is nothing to complain about. There is also another model that is just bluetooth compatable so you don't need to plug in your iPod or iPhone. I highly recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment