Saturday, May 19, 2012

DVO Enterprises Cook'n Recipe Organizer Version 10 Review




I was given the opportunity to try and write a review about Cook'n Recipe Organizer version 10. I was very excited about this opportunity, because I am not one for really keeping recipe books in the kitchen and organizing my recipes by hand. I would rather just search for recipes online and then save them to my favorites. So when I downloaded and tried this out it was and is very exciting to me. 


This product is PERFECT for anyone who loves to be organized and have all of your recipes in one place. It comes with a cookbook that has some great recipes in it. You can also purchase and download additional cookbooks for this programs. They have all different ones.


Here are a few things that the Organizer offers:
One Click Capture- When you find a recipe you like, just click on Capture and your recipe will import right into your library.
Electronic Cookbook- Just type in what ingredients you have at home, and Cook'n will suggest different recipes to make with those ingredients.
Recipe Manager- You can add your own recipes and also print out recipe's on Index cards or paper. You can also email recipes.

The one thing I am super excited about is the Grocery Assistant option.  Cook'n will take the food from your menu's and make a grocery shopping list.  It will also arrange items by aisles so it saves you time at the store.  It can also estimate how much the items will cost!


I am really thrilled about this and think it's a wonderful idea. You can check it out at http://www.dvo.com/ to see all the great features and to read more about it. They also have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Recipe.Organizer. where they do fun giveaways and recipe exchanges. It sells for $79.95 and is available for PC or Mac.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I usually just bookmark recipes but always forget about them. What a great way to keep them organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great. I have all my receipes shoved in cook books. I would rather just download and save them where I can easily find them. Thanks for the review Marijean!

    ReplyDelete