Friday, March 21, 2014

Ozeri Duo Ultra Pepper and Salt Grinder Review






I use Salt & Pepper on every meal I eat. When I was offered to review the Duo Ultra Pepper and Salt Grinder I was very interested!

Just like Ozeri's many products, this grinder is Stainless Steel, which I love since my kitchen is all Stainless appliances. I purchased Peppercorn balls and coarse salt to put in the grinder which you can purchase at any food store.

The non slip grip and feel to the grinder is great, and the grinding is very smooth and easy. It features two adjustable knobs so you can adjust your grinding precisely.  Each section of the grinder is labeled either S for salt or P for pepper so you know where to pour in your peppercorn and salt.  The slider under the removable lid makes it easy to pour into chambers without spillage.

I love now having the option to grind fresh pepper. You can also use this grinder for other spices as well.

I really like this grinder a lot. It has the features I wanted, and works great.

You can purchase this grinder on Amazon at www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005UQKORI





***This review is based on my experience with the product. I am not affiliated with the company and everything in this review is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment