Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ozeri Rev Digital Bath Scale with Electro-Mechanical Dial Review

 
 
I was very excited after I was contacted to review the Ozeri Rev Digital Bath Scale with Electro-Mechanical Dial. I lost 130lbs and have kept it off since 2012. I am usually on the scale a few times a week just to keep track of my weight, so this scale is getting good use!
 
The box said the the needed 3 AAA batteries were included in the box. After looking through the entire box I could not locate any batteries, so that was a bummer. So if you do purchase this scale, make sure you have batteries on hand if they do not come in the box.
 
The scale is made of Tempered Glass, and isn't too heavy but nice and sterdy when you step on it.  The cool features of this scale is as it does show you how much you weigh digitally, it also has the manual feature that shows your weight. With my old scale I always missed the manual part, but did enjoy the digital. So now I have the best of both features in this scale.
 
It only takes about a second for the scale to read your weight, and then when you step off it turns off in about 15 seconds which is great since my old scale would stay on for a minute or two after I stepped off.
There is a low battery indicator, and also a daily reminder alarm which reminds you to track your weight every 24 hours.
 
For more information and to purchase, please check out the product on Amazon.com at





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***This review is based on my experience with the product. I am not affiliated with the company and everything in this review is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment